Important Forever! eBackpack's Awesome Video Tutorials
Here is a link to eBackpack's support pages. You can learn almost anything you would want to know about eBackpack and more.
- Video tutorials
- Getting Started Guides
- Still can't find what you are looking for? Ask me, or submit a ticket to ask them a question.
eBackpack Assignment Overview (Get a feel for the process)
- Launch the eBackpack app.
- Login with the user name and password you use to login to the network at school.
- Assignment experience 1 (Summer Plans) - Handing in something from another app (such as Pages, Keynote, iMovie, etc.) Here are directions for submitting a file from another app.
- Assignment Experience 2 (How Might We Use eBackpack?) - Annotating on a worksheet and using the Mark It tools.
- Overview of grading process. (Here is a link to a video explaining how students will see their graded work.)
- Viewing old submissions.
- Note: The process for turning in a photo or video from the Camera Roll is a different process that will not be done today. Here are directions for how to make that happen.
Overview of the browser interface
- Here is a link to their Web Teacher Guide. You can pull it up on your iPad if you want to. You can also use the markup tools to take notes on the document.
- Login to eBackpack on a computer (http://www.rvc.ebackpack.com or access through the district website.) In the top field type rvc. You will use your network/email username and password.
- Your eBackpack Home screen.
- Files and Folders (Overview and 5 minutes to add your own.)
- Groups and members...quick overview. (We will delve deeper when you have students in September.)
- Parts of an assignment.
- Plan your assignment.
- Create an assignment.
- Time permitting...create additional assignments.
- Take an Assessment.
- Discuss Assessments.
- Plan your Assessment.
- Create an Assessment.