Uniondale iPads Part 2 ~ Appy Hr.
Hi-Tech Ice Breaker
How Many Apps?
- Click this link to answer the question...how many apps do you think you would need to make great use of iPads in your classroom?
- Then we will watch the short clip together.
Apps: Take a Deeper Look
In this activity you will explore an app with your group. You will use a Keynote Template to create a presentation that you will share with the group.
- Download the list of Apps to Explore. Read through it with your group and choose some apps that you are interested in. Number your top 4 choices.
- Apps will be chosen/assigned.
- Download this Keynote template on one of the group's iPads. (Once the template opens on your iPad, tap the screen...Open in Keynote.)
- Follow the directions in the Keynote to learn the app and create the presentation.
- Share with the group.
- As you learn from the other groups, use the Pages version of the list of Apps to Explore list to take notes in Pages.
Plan An Activity
Choose an app that you would like to use with your students. This app can come from the ones that were just shared or another that you have learned about but haven't had time to explore. You can regroup to plan with a colleague.